The Return of Status Girl and Happy Coincidences

Yesterdayyyyyyyyy.....

The angry coworker returned. And nothing happened. I didn't even give her time to speak when I politely stepped in a conversation she had with Angelito when I asked him if he wanted anything for lunch. Damnit! I wanted her to give me the $10 back so I could laugh at her.

So here I am on my way for some lunch. Bloc Party's "So Here We Are" playing on the Nomad. I think of her. The melody on that song is achingly beautiful and I smile realizing that I haven't felt this good in a long time. Four years have passed since I have felt this good and comfortable with someone. Anyway, two songs later the Nomad plays it again while I think of her. I grin again.

This feels so good. Anyway, talking to her right now. Laters!

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: