Ode To Pepe Pesante

Yesterday, Pepe had his birthday and due to some serious communications snafus from my lovely wireless provider, I wasn't able to attend to his birthday bash and I am very sorry for it. So here it is....

Let me just start that this guy deserves the very freaking best in the world. His heart is huge. Yes, we've had disagreements in the past and he's one of the very few people I've ever regretted crossing. He's very well regarded and loved and it's the truth. Fucking guy is so cool and dedicated to the things and people he loves.

Pepe is the epithome of cool. Humble, knowleagable without being arrogant, sometimes diplomatic but never afraid to have his say when he wants to. Dedicated, again, comes to mind. This guy deserves nothing but the best.

Whenever he's in a bad mood, my duty to him is to tell him to stop looking down. Look up and around you mate. You've got friends who love you, a job you like, and you're a vital part of the best radio show ever in Puerto Rico. People love you and respect you. You rule, Ok?

Now please join me in congratulating him and telling him "GO PEPE! IT'S YOUR BIRTHDAY!WOOT WOOT!"
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

2 observations:

Pepe dijo...

What can I say.

Thanks. Really. You are the best.

Anónimo dijo...

Nah. You are. And that's what really matters. This is your year mate. Eyes on the prize, go for it. It's yours.