Life through through rose colored glasses

So, um, yeah. Life is good. I mean, even though yesterday I was pretty much penniless, and the prospects of getting some lunch were dismal, I found myself with extra cash when I searched through my other pockets. So lunch was ok, the work was done early (second day in a row! yeah!) and even though I had to take the bus home and I thought I didn't had money for the bus fare and the prospects of walking home were dim since it was beginning to rain, somehow I found the bus fare in my back pocket, the bus came quickly and took me home. I thanked Fate, God, the Gods, "bob" and anyone else for this lovely coincidences. Yeah life is good and lovely and I still wuv my girlfriend.

Lovely.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: