It was one of those wonderful weekends. Arrived at Mayaguez Saturday afternoon and met LS for lunch/dinner and afterwards we wandered Mayaguez Mall like one of those couples. Young, in love and annoying to passersby. We don't care. It's our turn now so bear with us. Afterwards, I met LS's co-workers at one of her jobs. Fun bunch indeed. After some munchies shopping, we went to Kymill and Groundel's for some movie watching and schmoozing. Kymill and Groundell as always excellent hosts and friends. We watched "A Mi Mama Le Gustan Las Mujeres" and "Ghost In THe Shell: Innocence". Good flicks. LS had to go home to her mum so we went outside and said our goodbyes.

It was one of those very long and intense goodbyes. Girl takes my breath away and is passionate. I love her kisses and her touch. Lovely.

Anyway, back to K & G to watch "Sky Captain and The World of Tomorrow". Yeah full of special effects and retro as fuck, but very entertaining. Afterwards, everybody crashed and again, Kymill's kitties didn't bother my sleep for one bit.

Sunday morning I was up earlier but didn't want to disturb my hosts so I stayed in bed a little while. Showered and got ready. The trip to Aguadilla is described below. Then after surviving a bycicle race down State Road #2, we picked up LS's friend in order for her to come with us to a friend's birthday party. Unfortunately the delays in Road #2 wouldn't allow me to be with them and take the bus home. So my baby dropped me at the bus station and went with her friend to the birthday party. It's sad to see her go but we'll see each other on the Duran Duran concert and on the weekend of February the 12th.

Now, I have some stuff to do so excuse me.

PD - LS I LOVE YOU!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 observations:

Maria dijo...

It definitely was a wonderful weekend, starting Thursday night. I already miss you, but the feeling is tempered by the knowledge that ours is a truly beautiful thing. I love you always.