Freedom

I had one of those long talks with LS. The kind that manages to do a lot for us in different levels. I don't know how to properly describe it, but it was good. I think the best result of it was that we are managing to get closer every day. And it feels good. The other thing I've discovered was that this is the first time that I can start a relationship with a clean slate. In the sense that before, I thought my relationship with Lana was It. As good as it got. Yeah, it was good while it lasted, but thanks to LS, I discovered there is someone out there who I can relate to. Someone who plays it straight and has no time for games and bullshit. Someone who is not afraid to be honest , caring, loving and doesn't hold back. As passionate and as affectionate and as crazy as I am. I am happy. Very happy.

So yes, there is life after. Took four years to find you, but it is worth it. Te amo mucho LS. I look forward to see what happens to us.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: