Amused (last words to a pretty face)

You got me high
then you made me fall
You gave me wings
You later broke
You started something
You took it back
I find amusing
Your lack of spine

I'm not your angel
I never was
The way you treated me
I'm glad it's past
I'm glad it's over
and it didn't last
I'm better off now
Glad I got out fast

So you're on your own
still singing other's songs
I found my home
Away from you
From your fucked up mess
I'm amused I confess
In another I found heaven
You were just another pretty face

Just stay gone
You're no fun
Your sins
yours to own
I found a better person
I'm on a better place
Fuck off and say bye
Delusional basket case
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: