sleeping is overrated

2 days with little or no sleep. Did the exam for the post office job. Interesting and I hope I passed it. The salary sounds sweet and the hours might kill any chance of a social life, but fuck it. The wages are good and it's close to my home. A co-worker gave me a tower he no longer uses. 400mhz, 10 gig hd, dvd rom, 96mb RAM. I cannibalized a tower that I'm not using and I added 64 megs of ram and I have a CD/RW and another HD I can install it. Installed windows 2000 on it Gotta get me an ethernet card to put it there and voila! I got a server. I named it Arkane, cause it's old and slow.

Yes, sleeping is so overrated. Looks like the WWE show in PR is gonna be a killer PPV, but also Duran Duran is coming. Hmmmm. Priorities............
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: