Ok I was gonna write here a long well thought diatribe (insert cliche here) that I thought while I was lying down in bed this weekend, but somehow it all seemed pointless or rather I don't want to repeat myself after talking most of it with Eze. It also has something to do with some observations Vero made over the weekend. I will probably write it later in the day when I can get a wee bit more of privacy. I'm back at the office and the usual stuff. My back hurts a bit but the pain is manageable. Actually, pain is good. Makes me aware that I'm alive. It also reminds you that you're still vulnerable to it, despite the many precautions you can take. Rant later. Promise.

Santos told me of a party that's coming on December the 25th which I really want to go. Santos and Stryke are gonna play on Luxor, formerly Stargate, so you bet your ass I better be well by then. I haven't danced in so long and I want to go with my friends.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: