death and boredom

Dimebag Darrell's been shot dead onstage and by now everyone's had their say. It's a shame and a tragedy that some deranged piece of shit upset about Pantera's split took his life, but he died onstage and playing. Anyway, I'm not a fan of Damage Plan and Pantera had their moments, but for me the thing I liked about him was his playing and his guitar's tone. It was way unique and aggressive. Not much to say, except RIP and I hope he keeps partying and playing in the afterlife, if there is one, and my condolensces to his friends and family.

I haven't done a thing today, except update the laptops and the computer. Not much in my mind really. It's been a looooooooong week and I needed a day so I could take off. Tomorrow I'll do my work early so I can watch Ocean's Twelve and rest early. Got that big post office test tomorrow.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: