William Blake once wrote that "the road to the excess leads to the palace of wisdom".

Buckle up your seatbealts Blakey boy, the weekend's here!

So instead of wallowing in self-pity and that nonsense please bring the alcohol, bring the noise, bring the sex, bring me the radio show, bring me communion, just bring it so the weekend goes fast, hard and very fucking loud. Bring it so sleep and exhaustion become the only reason to rest. Bring it so Monday can come and my mind and body keeps busy so I can get all this shit done and over with.

Nihilism never sounds so sweet and tempting. And I will indulge. Oh yes, I will indulge.

Some might say I might harm myself by doing this. Fuck that! I'm already hurt, so bring the pain as well.

Have a good weekend kiddies!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: