Ok so this week it shaped up to be a really interesting one. Watched "Garden State", which is a lovely film and a must see. Beautiful, funny and very well done. Cool soundtrack too. Went to Nekropolis III and although at first I was bored and the music kinda sucked, I guess the drinkydrinks motivated me enough to go dancing. Actually the music improved and lots of friends were there.

Thanksgiving per se was a very boring day, but it was alright because after three days of no sleep, I finally collapsed and slept all day. Mmmmmmmmmmmm.

Got 18 gigs of music in the Nomad and counting. Heh. Trust me there's never enough music to listen to, as far as I am concerned.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: