Me and Vero down by the dancefloor

Last nite we hit Communion and Carlos was on fire with his selection. Too bad there were not many people there, but we had fun fun fun. Lots of drinkydrinks, some dancing and we made fun of everything and everyone. Then we had some late night munchies in order to flush the alcohol from the system. Worked like a charm.

Dreamt that I was working back in Citibank starting in a whole new job and that somehow I hooked up with this old classmate of mine from my high school days. I mean, in reality we never hung out or spent time together and all and on those days she was really skinny. In this dream, she had a nice bod and she ran into me and wanted to catch a movie and go to a convention. We went, had a great time, cuddled and kissed (yeah big WTF moment there) and she was gonna drop me at work in her car. Somehow the bill for the whole ordeal was expensive and I paid for it, but she promised to make it up for me with a playful wink. I went back to work and met my supervisor yadda yadda yadda then I woke up.

I don't feel like going to work today, but I must. It's not because I'm tired. I just don't feel like it. Heh. Anyway, I better get going.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: