I took thee test on Vero's blog and I'm a 53% Taurus.

I got here from taking the TSA test and figuring out graphics of smuggled items from an x-ray machine is tricky but I took care of that 3 hour test in 2 hours. I'm not sure how that will turn out, but let's see.

My younger brother's giving me shit, but this time I admit it's my fault. I'm taking care of that and mom's helping, but like everything that involves my lovely mother, it will come with a price. I'm waiting for the ensuing apocalypse. So much for my lovely family.

And YAY my contract got renewed until July next year! Yay! Fucking A! :D

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

1 observations:

The Faery Gothmother dijo...

Ouu YAY!!!! Que bueno popsipuh, felicidades! Hay que llevarte a celebrar o algo. =P