For Days Like These And Times Like This (A Mix)

For Days Like These and Times Like This
(A Mix)

Bowery Electric - Deep Blue
Mazzy Star - Tell Me Now
Nina Simone - I Want Some Sugar In My Bowl
Galaxy 500 - Ceremony
Sisters Of Mercy - We Are The Same, Suzanne
Red Lorry Yellow Lorry - Only Dreaming (Wide Awake
Over The Rhine - The Body Is A Stairway Of Skin
Luna (feat. Laetitia Sadler) - Bonnie and Clyde
Placebo - Taste In Men
Dinosaur Jr. - Feel The Pain
Hum - Stars
Fudge Tunnel - Grey
Junior Reid - Police and Thieves
(some track I think either by Natasha Atlas, Loop Guru or Transglobal Underground, yes I forgot the bloody track's name. Fuck you and kill me now.)
The Damned - New Rose
At The Drive-In - One Armed Scissor

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: