Yesterday I wanted to give J. a surprise. So I went to her workplace, called her and once she came out to the hallway, gave her a huge hug. It was nice to see her. She looked gorgeous. I didn't want to give her trouble at work so I left but it was a good feeling all over.

Worked until 8 something then hit Carmelo's apartment to water his plant, then headed for dinner and planning session with Diana, Eze, Popu and Alf.

Came home past midnight a bit zombiefied but happy. We cranked Talking Heads and Modest Mouse on the way home. It was joyful.

The Hottie had her gig and let's just say it was a weird evening. Anyway, that's her tale to tell if she wants.

Didn't sleep much so I kept downloading some material for tonight's show. Surgeon, Regis and their Britsh Murder Boys project. Going to hit them real hard tonight.

Looking forward to see J. tonight.

Anyway, I should get some sleep. Gotta get my brother's resume together.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: