Saturday was busy.

First, a meeting at the station for a seminar supposedly dealing with writing, turned out to be a seminary dealing on our news department's philosophy. WTF? I mean, thank God I was getting paid for that, but I almost fell asleep in front of the person who gave us her observations. Heh.

Stayed to do some prepwork for the show and tunes selection was done. Spent a couple of hours trying to install some proggie until I finally figured it out and got the thing done just in time. The Hottie was not feeling well and was about to stay home for the evening until some serious cajoling and negotiations. Called a few people and found out that some old friends were gonna watch it at their home, asked if it was ok to drop by and they approved.

The show went pretty well and we had a blast. The Hottie arrived and boy she looked sizzling. Damn! She likes my radio voice. YAY!


We watched the fight and it was fun.The Hottie gets really excited during boxing fights and she's a riot. Afterwards, we hit El Cojo and she met the rest of the cast of my little soap opera world. We had drinkydrinks and she sang a couple of tunes. She had fun and I'm sure she made her impression amongst my buddies.

Afterwards, hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.... well let's just say friends don't let friends drive drunk. Teehee!

Anyway, here we are top of the morning having breakfast (bacalaitos and grape juice) and a laugh.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: