The rehearsal with las nenas was cancelled. Ze drummer was somewhere on the west coast and unreachable. So we headed to the radio show had a freaking riot there. I mean that first hour was something else. Then DJed my set at Resurrection. Some people got it. Some people didn't get it and that's their problem. I think my set represented more of what that night was supposed to be. Cool thing is that I got the crowd moving. J. had her gig and we met at El Cojo for jokes, drinkydrinks and general mayhem with the usual suspects. Spent some quality time with her and came back home sometime in the afternoon. Enough to take a quick little nap and J.'s got a gig at 7 pm and I promised I'd be there. So I better get ready.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: