Fun with linkylinks!

Thank you Sara for ze link. Below are the following gems that are found here:

1. "Forgive this fast rioter of Puerto Rico. A feeler of blasphemers and a gossiper of sinners."

2. Niemmyijl - a handy name in case I need to create an RPG character real fast

3. A brand new prescription drug - NAME: Tamisal
CHEMICAL: Ppaefbiwuose
TREATMENT FOR: allergys
SIDE EFFECTS: drooling, uncontrolable cough, bleeding from orifaces, constant fluatulance, sensitivity to taste,

People with back pain should not take Tamisal

Side effects affect only 10% of users compared to sugar pill.

4. An odd insult - smelly ship wiper

5. In case I make it to royalty - The General, His Supreme Puissance, Marquis Jose E. Roman. The Devout Subduer of Puerto Rico.

6. A quick heavy metal song - idiot's can punish us with their truth's because we are idiot's.
You will pay for help, fool.
I will punish you with my religion.
I will crush you with my truth.
I will destroy you with my truth.
plead for the idiots, idiot.

WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: