Finished my day early today. Lots of work was done in approximately 2 hours. That's a record. Thanks to my fellow co-workers for setting it up. Heh. Probably they want to get rid of me early. Mebbe. :D On my way to work, an ex called me to see if we could get together. Thanks, but no thanks.

Met the hottie for her shopping and dinner needs. Watched "Amores Perros" with her. She sure got a reaction of it. I didn't want to spoil the film for her, so I didn't say anything. Anyway, she is on her way home as I write this.

Baby steps. Take it easy. Sometimes I get frustrated because of my impatience, but no matter. Give her time and space or you'll blow it mate. Right now I'm cranking The Smiths "Please please please let me get what I want". Lord knows this would be the first time.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: