Besides cranking The Psychedelic Furs' "All That Money Wants" in my head (2nd best breakup song. Bauhaus' "Crowds" is my all time fave, but like The Smiths used to sing "you just haven't earned it yet, baby") and getting my job's webpage together, not much to do.

Talked to a few friends. I heard supportive noises, I heard good news from one of my friends in his quest to be an uber producer and I'm glad for you, but honestly, today I'm not here, you know what I mean? I'm going thru the motions, going about my day and probably hit Candela Art and Music Festival tonight and do my best to get drunk and let it all out.

I mean, technically it's no biggie since we haven't gone out for that much and in that aspect I'm ok. It's just the bullshit of it all and the fact that I get a brief respite from being lonely and all and actually had a good time and then it all comes crashing down due to no fault of my own. Well, I look at it at another perspective that I ran into this early on, so no damage is done. I can handle that. Funny thing is, that this is so cliche'd that I'm betting she'll be back on her feet with another guy in no time. I guess that's the good thing of having good looks.

I want to talk to las nenas. All this thing got me in a very awkward position and at least for now I don't want to deal with people unless I absolutely have to. I don't want to inflict my troubles and my attitude on the band, so I'm seriously considering to quit. I know this is hard, but right now I've had enough of people and I'd rather be by myself for awhile. As much as I love las nenas, I cannot be an asset to the band like this. I hope that they will understand.

All in all, it was fun while it lasted y tranquilo porque mas abajo hay gente. Then again, I'm a very picky person so.......



  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: