Well kiddies it's been a few weeeks after Knoppix 3.6 is out and about. It works fine. I'm running a modification that allows KDE 3.3 to work with it. KDE is still tricky to work with on Debian systems as far as the 3.3 version is concerned, but thanks to Distrowatch found a version that works with Knoppix/Debian so I'm a happy camper. The downside is that you have to reinstall Openoffice.org from scratch and for me that's no bother, but then I have broadband, so choose wisely. The coolest thing with my experience with Linux is that allows me to think, research and get the info in order to see what's best for my system. I have found no reason to switch from Debian via Knoppix.

Anyway, I should get some rest. I got bills to pay tomorrow and a long day ahead of me. Dinner with Vero. Wheeeee!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: