So..........

Friday originally planned to watch Maria Full of Grace with the hottie and introduced her to churrasco heaven at Levi's, but you know what happens with the best laid plans. So we ended up watching Exorcist: The Beginning and ate somewhere else. Later we hit Pancho's for drinkydrinks. It was not what I planned, but it was cool.

Next day, I was suppposed to rehearse with las nenas, but we didn't and spent the afternoon and evening watching movies, joking and meeting Vero's rabbitt. I did the show with Josetomas and it went very well. Afterwards hit Rumba to watch un.real, introdujos and some astrid proll. Missed Superaquello, but it was all good. Las nenas were sneaking beers and we had lots of fun in the show. The hottie was having quality time with her family at the movies, but she was missed.

I have to remind myself that I have to take it a bit slow in this dating thing. I don't want to blow it, but then again, you can't be too slow on it either. Still, conversations are good and entertaining.

Anyway, I gotta do some laundry, so excuse me.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: