Sleep deprivation is a wonderful thing........

Ultraviolet

Got one foot out the door
and my finger on the trigger
Countdown to my own
extinction level event
Nihilism never sounded so good
and so fucking cliche'd

Cold hard and dark
black, blue and bruised
One man wreck
My demolition derby
Brakes are cut
Straight down to hell

Sleep won't come
I'll sleep when I'm dead
I'm outta my head
I want to spit lead
fire and brimstone
straight to my tombstone


I had one of those long chats with her last night. We spoke stuff we needed to get out. It was late so I'm not sure about the outcome. I should find out this week. Right now I need some sleep, I am in no mood for taking crap from anyone and I'd rather sleep for several days. No, I don't particularly want to deal with the outside world right now, so bear with me.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: