Jeanne came and went leaving some minor destruction on it's wake. Some idiot decided to cut power as a preventive measure and well, lot of good it did. On my place we only got some winds and some greenery took flying, but why in the blue hell my block does not have power while everyone around us does? God fucking mocks me. Well, at least we've got water. Meanwhile, given the current situation and the fucking slow speed that things move on here (fucking shame!) I guess I'll miss the start of the new season of The Wire, not to mention that if not for the fact that I went online today I would have to delete more spam in my mailbox (over 200 messages)

Anyway, the cineplex from hell opened and I had a chance to check out "Suspect Zero" and I got my second refund. Now some power please before the heat drives me absolutely fucking crazy.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: