Good times for a change!

Spent my Friday evening with 3/4 of las nenas (albe, nady y vero) along with Figo and his girlfriend and watched Saved! Whatta riot! We laughed all the way and then we had some late night munchies. I had a blast and we traded the usual dose of jokes, gossip, innuendos and witty repartee. We're supposed to have rehearsal tomorrow so I went home early. Yet, here I am posting. I did went to bed to sleep but couldn't so....

Chatted with Kymill for a while. She's going through a rough time and I gave her some of my tough love. I hope she recovers soon and well, I hope she starts to sort things out on her end of the fence. She's one of the most sweetest persons around and she deserves a much better hand than the one she's been dealt.

Aside from that, there's a little thing I want to talk to someone, but I'll tell her when the time is right. It's nothing wrong, but some things are better discussed one on one and privately.

Eze and Serge are moving together this weekend. Wheeee! Fuuuuuun! Have a great (slave) Labor Day weekend!

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: