The weekend's gone and even though I'm penniless I'm quite happy and satisfied. Saturday was a good show, Sunday rehearsal with da pozzers (QUICK GO TO MY FOTOLOG! THEM PICS ARE WAITING!) was fun. Then we ate at Wendy's and gossipped. Bonding with them is good and makes me appreciate them as individuals and as a band. Yes, Uncle Jose loves his punk rawk nieces. Speaking of nieces and nephews, my little bro is stateside. I wish I could jump in the first plane available to see him and his family. Also to see my older brother and his. Anyway, this week would be dismal moneywise but I'm quite happy and content. Eze is making his move and the housewarming party should rule accordingly. Me and da pozzers are hitting the studio in two weeks, so rehearsals are in order.

Ok, I think I should get some well deserved sleep.

Oh, and well if Eze manages I have a special recording for you. Teehee!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: