So the tide is turning to a lucky couple that found each other and I wish them the best. They deserve each other and I am very very happy that things are working out for them. Finally ze room is nice, clean and (sort of) organized. Things are happening at work and I only with my personal life was better. The heat down here is hellish, so all I crave right now is a bed, air conditioning and someone to have industrial quantities of sex and cuddling. Heh.

Watching "Gorky Park". I saw the movies and read the novel, along with "Polar Star" and "Havana" ages ago. I'm still drawn to Arkady Renko and his worldview. Martin Cruz Smith is a good writer. I guess I've had my Irina and lost her too. Funny enough, that's the name of my younger brother's wife.


  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: