Got this from Rose so thanks dear. You're supposed to find your birth month and cut and paste it into your blog, striking through anything that does NOT apply to you. Since I can't strikeout the parts that don't apply to me, I'll leave the parts that apply only. That's how I see myself. Of course, you can check out the link if you don't agree.

MAY:


Stubborn and hard-hearted. Strong-willed and highly motivated. Sharp thoughts. Easily angered. Deep feelings. Firm Standpoint. Needs no motivation. Easily consoled. Systematic (left brain). Loves to dream. Strong clairvoyance. Understanding. Good imagination. Good physical. Loves literature and the arts. Loves traveling. Dislike being at home. Restless. Not having many children. Hardworking. Spendthrift.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: