It's been a very busy week and an eventful weekend so apologies. Things are slowly getting into place and I'm slowly getting back where I want to be. I just want this job to last and to avoid having any unnecessary worries. Having lots of fun with the guys at the radio show and our little tete a tetes are great along with the sin rumbo clique who are always welcome to join us. last night we had a blast with drinky drinks, alcohol then we went to a local eatery for a delicious churrasco steak to die for (at 5 am) and then came back floating on air thanks to Pepe blasting TV On The Radio on his car. I've got "Colours" by Donovan in my head all day because is such a cool beautiful song. That and some Velvet Underground tunes make my day. I feel great, happy and I'm walking on air. If someone was around to share this with me, that would've been perfect.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: