:: radiouniversidad.org :: Aumenta la competencia entre portales de Internet

Look Ma! Another article.

In an unrelated subject. Last night I dreamt I was back in the South. I went to this house that it was a meeting place for all sorts of kinky types. S&M, wife swapping, swingers, of all sexual orientations were there. Cops made the rounds outside to make sure nothing unusual happened outside the house. I had no idea how did I find myself there, but it was interesting to see what was going on inside. Somehow this girl was coming on strong to me. Problem was that she came with her boyfriend and her boyfriend was busy doing someone else. In the dream, I was horny as hell but I didn't do anything. She was all over me and it was really hard to resist her charms. I'm still recovering from it as I speak. All the flesh and all it wants.....
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: