The beauty of hanging out and working with my brethren at the radio show is that sometimes we connect in a nearly psychic level. It's kinda scary. I was eating lunch and Eze and I were talking of a project we want to undertake, but the general impression is that it's time we get paid. I mean, all of us are working in one capacity or another, but the overall sentiment, at least with the two of us is that we need to get paid. Get some serious money done. We figured out a way but that way also involves investing some money in some hardware in order to record what we need to do. Argh!

In other departments, I guess I'm fed up with all the song and dance and pussyfooting around. I mean, I'm tired of people approaching me and then wasting my time. After some deep thinking, I realized I don't have much to offer someone else in the provider and financial security departments. I mean, I'm barely starting on this new job. So whoever wants to stick with me, she really loves me or something. I know I can offer love, loyalty, sex and companionship to the right gal, but more than that, I cannot offer. So I guess I'll prepare for some solitude. No matter. Better alone and happy than trapped in a bad relationship.

Anyway, a lot of work's done. Still on my learning phase and that's good. My supervisor's leaving on Thursday, so we should be getting a new department head soon. Oh well. I need to get a job on the weekends for some spending money. Oh well. Gotta sort things out. It's better that I'm on my own then.

Lots of weird dreams of late. At least they are interesting.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: