WITH FRIENDS LIKE THESE

Fucking hell. Things going more or less fine until:

1. My throat is fine and I'm no longer dripping snot in industrial quantities but I'm still having phleghm in a nice disgusting colour every once in a while.

2. I haven't had DSL service since last night at 7 p.m. Their lovely customer service personnell say that there's a problem in my area, but I take their word with a grain of salt. Those kids there get minimum wage, almost no training and most of them don't even know what they're doing.

3. My mother is sooooooooo fucking supportive these days. Nevermind that I asked her to do a single favor since Friday afternoon for something due on Wendesday and of course and as usual, she can't deliver. She never fucking does anything to help me, even if it's a single request. I'm still waiting for that lovely job she promised to get me. That was ages ago. Fucking hell. Then she's all appearances and making shit for the fucking church accross the street that I sometimes wish I could firebomb to hell. Yes, that's my lovely mother people. All appearances and looking nice to the world, but can't fucking do a favor to someone she fucking gave birth to.

4. My birthday is coming up and I have no plans and I don't want no plans. Fuck it. Got stuff to do. Out.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: