Went to see Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind with Vero and I feel like crap because although I enjoyed it inmensely and we made fun of the ditzy girls in front and behind us, Vero didn't like it. She has her reasons and I understand it, and to be fair, I could choose to have the same reaction she did, but I didn't.

I've loved and lived with the good and the bad of it, but these days I refuse to feel miserable. These days I don't allow myself that 'luxury'. I've got to live life at my fullest and not dwell on my loneliness or lack of someone to love and have industrial quantities of passionate lovemaking. Seriously, I'd rather live life and have a positive mental attitude about it than be Mr. Glum. You attract people with honey and good vibes rather than piss and vinegar. I value my friends and love the few that I have and I still think I'm not worthy of you guys, but I treasure them and I treasure the good moments I have. On my own, or with someone else.

I should start training for my new job tomorrow, so here we go back to the workforce. I'm excited. Did my laundry and my chores and I want some fun, NOW! :D

Sorry Vero that my choice of movie brought you down. I guess we should've seen The Dreamers. My apologies.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: