There are things I'd like to share but some things are better left by themselves and give them time, space and room to develop and roam. I'm kinda glad about that.

Gotta run and get the tax return first thing tomorrow morning and also gotta hook up a printer. Last minute drama before the deadline.

In an unrelated subject, there's a girl out there who got me to tell her to fuck off. I understand the way you are, but you also gotta consider people's feelings too. Then you wonder why so few bother to stick around you. So while I'm at it, fuck off. Thank you.

Ice cream and fast food with Vero was fun. I need to run some intel she needs and hopefully I'll find out. Meeting her tomorrow to check out amps.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: