This year's Oscars were a worthy bunch. Peter Jackson finally got his props, Sofia Coppola got hers for "Lost In Translation", Sean Penn and Tim Robbins got theirs for "Mystic River" and I have to see "Monster" to check out Charlize Theron, but I'm sure she did well. Renee Zellweiger did a good job on "Cold Mountain", so this years winners were well deserved. Too bad "21 Grams" nor "Big Fish" got any, but they were very well made films.

In other news I woke up this morning, go to ze laptop, log on and not even five minutes on it and somehow due to a) some outside interference or b) i really did fuck something up while getting my encryption keys for a server I managed to wipe ze laptop's hard drive clean. Just like that. I'm working on it while I'm typing this from another PC. Fucking hell, mate. Thank God for backups. Still.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: