So um, the weekend. Yeah.
Actuallly it wasn't bad at all. Thursday DJ gig lots of fun. Cooler than I expected. Placed packed. People dancing. People happy. Until 4am. Friday was OK although I don't remember what happened. Then again I wasn't under the influence of anything. I just can't remember. Ah! Yeah! The station. Teehee. Saturday the show went well even when I stumbled on a song but it was ok. Then Eze and I went into the Great Wide Open to watch Velcro and Cloud8 play and put their DJ skills to good use at Don Pablo, check out Santos at Oleo and watch fortysomething horny old guys hitting on twentysomething babes at Nuyorican to a Salsa beat. Afterwards we went to Denny's to bitch and moan about our lovely little lives. It was good. Sunday and Monday I pretty much behaved.

Some good music making in the scene of late. Getting inspired to program some of my own. Pretty pissed off at myself and my situation but struggling to work it out. Nelson playing this Thursday. Blood has a pretty new laptop. I like talking to her. Vero and I making fun of each other on IM. Mujer Satanica didn't believe I went to the SOFO eateries, but that's her problem. Today feels so much like Monday I just want to sleep it off. Carmelo introducing a movie tonight at Indymedia in Santa Rita in Rio Piedras so I'll make an appearance and meet an activist with my namesake.

BTW, let me put this in writing: I LOVE MAKING THE RADIO SHOW WITH THE GUYS.

Ok. End of rant. Carry on.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: