Last night the show went beautifully. 1st hour full of political music chosen by Pepe and Eze. Really cool and diverse. Second hour we had the privilege of DJ Santos on tha dex. A little of 47 minutes of the coolest dance music by my favorite DJ in Puerto Rico. Electro, electroclash, techno, etc. 19 songs in 47 minutes. Beautiful. Of course we recorded it live and it's amazing. Edited the intro and outro so I can concentrate on the music. Santos is the shiznit. Ignacio Pen~a on the last hour. Cool rawk. A great night in a great atmosphere with Eze, Pepe and Angelito. Fuck! I want Santos to play my birthday. That'd be nice.

Friday's evening pretty much sucked, but I managed to survive it. :)
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: