I haven't written in a long while, so deepest apologies. The week went by in an interesting way. I didn't sleep much for the weekend, so I kinda went a little nuts on Monday due to sleep deprivation. The only thing keeping me from a breakdown was the fact that I called Kymill at her launch hour and managed to get lots of laughter from her. I also called Eze, but he was busy with work issues and that was cool. I kept Kymill laughing her ass off and that sort of kept the breakdown at bay. Afterwards I managed to get an hour's worth of sleep until my mother woke me up for dinner.

Then I managed to lick a problem with ze laptop. See there's a new Knoppix release out so I wanted to also install WinXP Pro to ze laptop. There was an issue with USB drivers that was very annoying and kept me up for a while, while I figured it out. Yes I Read The Fucking Manual, but these manuals are so poorly written that it's not even funny. I licked that problem and then Al bought a computer, so of course I offered to update it's software for him. Awwwwwwwwww.

Nelson's got an R5 drum machine, and he offered it in order to make the DU revival show. Well at least we'll get the proper bloody drum sounds right. Teeeheee!

The radio show meeting went extremely well. Business was taken care of early so we had lots of spare time for fun and just hanging with each other. I miss the guys. Bunch of smartass goofy witty supremely intelligent motherfuckers. Gotta love them. Then later Pepe played the Probot record. Awesome. Really good stuff. You can see all the parties there had fun doing the record. Metal, the way it should be. Woot!

That pretty much kept me awake. I didn't see or talked to many people during that period. Vero came over for a quick lunch/dinner and it was cool. We later hooked up to go to Lazer on Thursday night. Mujer Satanica was there and some friends and we danced drank and had fun till the morning.

It's Valentine's weekend so I'll be pretty much off the radar, unless a good show comes up.

Have a great weekend!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: