I dreamt last night that I was happily married to this Nuyorican/Chicano girl and we were on our way to a Killing Joke gig. Being such a KJ fanboy my wife dropped me off at the gig while she was going to pick up her sister and meet me there. I got in time to watch them do their soundcheck. For some reason, Geordie was singing while Jaz was elsewhere. While watching them sing I was mouthing their lyrics and they wanted me to sing with them. We had fun and the guys somehow told them to hang around the stage in case Jaz wanted me to sing along with them on the proper gig. I met my wife and my sister-in-law (keep in mind that i'm not currently married) and we had a blast. In the dream I was surprised to see that I was married and that my wife and I got along really well. She knew about Killing Joke as well. Interesting.......

Meanwhile, last night I went out with Vero and we met Kenny and Pepe in Borders. They had coffee, I had juice and we spent a couple of hours talking about music and making fun of everything. Then Vero and I had some dinner. All in all, a good day.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: