uno

So how did it end and how did i welcome it? Among friends. my best friend (20+ years), his girlfriend, her kids and her sister. We drank, watched movies, lit firecrackers and took pictures. It was fun. I felt good and it was much better than the alternative I had planned earlier. Made the usual calls/emails/im's and I want to welcome the new year with a toast by Oscar Wilde:

Champagne to my real friends
real pain to my sham friends.

All the best blessings in this New Years. Because my friends deserve that and more.

Love,

Moi

PD - V. sure knows how to pile up the adjectives. Her recent entry describes me as "the empathic agent of entropy in our universe". I fancied myself a bit of an anarchist, and then there's V's description. Too bad she didn't see any of my live bands. I wonder then what she would've come up with. Now watch me create utter mayhem, chaos and revolutions just wiggling my little left pinky. Because I can, I care and I love you.

Keep in mind that V's descriptions make up the description of this blog. I hope she gets better. In the ex-girlfriends dept. IAO and her rule.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: