saturdaaaaaaaaaaaay

Last night definetely rocked. Four bands and a surprise guest made the evening a success. Introdujos even played songs with chorus and structures, fuck! Tropiezo, Un Final Fatal, Unidos NO and La Experiencia de Ton~ito Cabanillas as a surprise guest rocked the festivities. Plenty of booze courtesy of Nina and Ary. Nina and Victor needed a room for sure, but hey, these crazy drunken horny kids are a riot. Ary was a lot of fun and working out has done wonders for her. I drank, took pictures, slammed my face against a mic stand while I found myself in the pit taking pictures. No harm there. I'm fucking resilient after all those years slamdancing. Managed to scream some lyrics into a mic in La Experiencia's set. Saw some people I haven't seen in a while and all in all, it was great. Some pics might be uploaded today. Check the sites for details. WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!

In other news, I don't expect anything from the person I'm seeing these days. I knew from the beginning this wouldn't last and the least I need now is relationship blues so I just move on and continue with my life. If she's around fine. If not, there's always someone who'll eventually show up, isn't there? ;)

Ben Raino came back from a vacation at Mrs. Raino's homeland and brought some pictures. Lovely country. I should go back to Spain one of these days.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: