dreams and movies

Last night watched "Cold Mountain" with Vero. Another Anthony Minghella epic. Long. Entertaining. Great cast. Beautiful scenery. The ending though, predictable as fuck, but otherwise a good investment. Vero was fun to go to the movies with. We had sort of a Mistery Science Theatre 3000 thing going. It was good.

I went to bed earlier than usual, and I had two dreams. First one, I dreamt about my younger brother. I was visiting him and his family on this military base. In Irak. Somehow the notion of the U.S. Army sending my younger brother *and* his family to a base in the war front was distressing. Somehow things were quiet on the dream. Really quiet. It was good seeing them and all. I'd rather see them where they're stationed here in reality though.

I also dreamt about Liz, a Chilean friend of mine who lives in NYC. Liz came back to PR to visit and had an apartment in Old San Juan. She was showing me pictures of people she wanted to visit and wanted me to tag along. For some reason she had a laptop there and was playing some Nitzer Ebb songs and I got mine out and played her songs from a new album (Nitzer Ebb hasn't released anything since the mid 90's). She was lovely and cute and we were making out. She had a shower and then we left on her car. She was still showing me pictures of people while driving and I had to tell her to keep her eyes on the road so we didn't crash. We went to Plaza Carolina to Sam Goody's and I got two Isis CD's real cheap. Then I woke up.

It'd be nice if she came here for vacation though. Anyway on with the show.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: