Daryl is a pleasure to chat with cause he always makes me laugh and if I behave sometimes he passes on good tidbits. Mujer Satanica's blog got mentioned and linked in http://www.sinrumbo.net. Her writing rawks. And thanks to V. (not to be confused with Vero. These are two different women), I've been corresponding with a very interesting intelligent woman. Code name: Cocode. Ms. Dragonfly has a unique first name and she's funny too. Shit, I gotta call The Good Doctor. Else she'll shoot me. So will Rose, but I'm letting her enjoy her newlywed status. Heh. Life is alright. Ups and downs but I ride them as best as I can. I'm glad for their friendship.

Funny. Now I'm talking to more women than ever in my life. No I'm not a playa, nor I want to be, nor I'm interested in being like that. I happen to like a good conversation and enjoy good company. The women I'm currently talking to, provide that and I'm grateful. So thanks ladies.

And thanks to D. for being a friend and having a good heart.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: