There are things in this life I can't change and I have to accept them.
There are things in this life I can't accept and I strive to change them.

This year has been a nice litle rollercoaster ride, not unlike the last. I've loved. I've lived. I've gone thru hell and highwater. I've met some wonderful people. I've got rid of some ugly people. I've been hurt and I've got the scars to prove it. I 've had time to lick my wounds, to cry, to grieve the loss and the betrayal. I'm still here. I'm still standing. The Japanese have a saying: all debts whether of gratitude or vengeance, must be repaid. They're being paid as we speak. Some earlier than others. I'm grateful for those who are around after all this time, and all this crap. Thank you.


  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: