I wonder what the fuck is wrong with some people, really.

I wonder what the fuck is wrong with some people. Shit, I've heard of moodswings and chemical imbalance, but this girl takes the fucking cake hands down. Again, another silly argument. Fuck off girlie girl. I do not need your shit. Go find someone else and make his life miserable. Just not me sweetie.

I want to apologize to D and Iron. Sorry guys you caught me right after that little fracas and it wouldn't be fair to you to deal with me right then and there. My sincere apologies.

Aside from that saw Ongo and Ricanstruction last night at Bleacher's. Nice place and both bands amazing onstage. Intense.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: