Somehow, today, don't ask, this memory floats up and begs to be included here. Months ago, while I was working in the museum, I was in one of the museum's countless and endless social functions. They set up the first thursday of the month as a sophisticate meat market. Pay $6 to enter and whatever you drink and eat, watch the pieces, go oooh aaaah, keep up the pretense and bullshit and probably, maybe, meet someone you'd end up fucking later. Or something pathetic like that.

Anyway, I'm out there mingling with the customers, with my glass of wine, and then I saw her. Someone so beautiful. A goddess. I mean, so sublimely beautiful and gorgeous. Heart stopping. She looks like Nicole Kidman. Mind you, I don't fancy Nicole Kidman, really, even though I like her acting skills, but I never had the hots for her. This woman, though, damn. She was so strikingly beautiful my jaw dropped. I couldn't say anything to her because I was simply floored by her beauty. I managed to smile. She smiled back. I had to resume my duties, being that I was working and all, but the memory of that woman, that gorgeously beautiful woman stuck. I just had to share it with you.

In other news......

It's been raining nonstop. Just the way I like it. A couple more interviews this week and I have to go to the unemployment office. See if I can get any dole while I'm sorting out all these interviews. Not that I want to live on the dole, but I need some money to cover expenses while I look for another job.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: