Hi. Changed the Linux distro on the computer to Mepis Linux. Why? Well it joins Morphix and Knoppix in ease of use but the clincher here is the ease of communication, let's just leave it at that. Also this one is more secure, so that's cool too. Find it at http://www.mepis.org

Finally got around to watch the Scarface DVD. Pristine. Beautifully restored. So I can see Al Pacino cuss his heart out in full color.

Tomorrow I'm going to visit a doctor to basically take care of some issues. Also gonna check out those volunteering opportunities. Make myself useful.

I guess I should cut my hair and my beard......naaaaaaah fuck it. Interesting opportunity to work with one of my buddies on his multimedia onslaught. Wheeeeeee!

Aside from that, I'd rather enjoy what's left of my two days off.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: