i'm at a crossroads, in a manner of speaking.
i feel that the way things are, this life is not fulfilling.
i got a job that pays the bills, but i'm not at the level i feel i should be.
in fact, it's all becoming mundane, routine. nothing special.
change is needed.
or at least something that can fulfill me.
something useful. something worthy and practical.
something to show for and something that doesn't only fulfill me. others as well.
i was seriously considering researching for humanitarian work. my condition kind of prevents me of doing some of it.
reading mister ducky/s blog, i might research into volunteering.
the idea is noble and let's research if it's doable. i need to make some good in this world. help someone else. doing that, i'll help myself as well. let's see how this develops.

i was thinking of posting some stuff about "all that could've been" regarding my life story, but i won't dwell in the past. gotta look forward.
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: