Spent this last few days cleaning my virtual house. Deleted a lot of unnecessary stuff and files and backed up the rest. Want to turn this one into a lean mean fighting machine. Checking out the budget to upgrade the hard drive. Turning this mutha upside down. Also bought myself some books to take care of my brain as well. Gonna teach myself some new sets of skills.

Aside from that, my ex haunted my dreams again and thank god for V. being there. My heart's with V. totally, no doubt, but my subconscious tries to fuck with my perceptions every now and then, even when I realize it's just a dream. Fucker's gotta realize that some things are left in the past and even though i hate loose ends, unless a major thing happens, that one stays that way. Somethings you can sort, others unfortunately can't be sorted out.

Here I am sleepless again, bit restless, but nothing serious. I just want to get some more dough to upgrade the harddrive so I can partition it and then run two OS's from the machine. Patience, grasshopper. Good things come to those who wait, and all that.

Returned the favor to Big Al and his girl. Lovely bunch those two. Gotta love them. Helped Carmelito get back online. Installed him a browser and a firewall. Gotta install him a decent antivirus. Getting helped and helping people. Always good to have good karma to spread around. Get the universe on one's side everynow and then, and it feels warm, good and gooey inside. LOL.

Watched SWAT today, Pirates of the Caribbean yesterday. Nothing deep. Good to kill a couple of hours and entertaining. Tomorrow I look forward to get Gaspar Noe's "Irreversible". That one's gonna pack some punch and I better be ready if it is what they say it is.

Wishing V. here, as always.

  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: