Speaking of comebacks, well since everyone and their mother is making a reunion these days, why not them? *shudders*

And now for something completely different.

Ok so things were not quite nice, nor good on the sentimental front, but.... V. and I are speaking to each other again. There's lots of stuff to sort out and even though we agree that there's possibilities of us being together, the details have to be taken care of. Yeah, I might be a bit harsh, but she understands where I come from. I don't want to spoil it, but at least for now we're speaking to each other and talking and communicating. I believe communicating being the key word here. I'd rather discuss things than argue, but we're talking about two people who are very passionate about their beliefs.

Yeah and for the record, my words were harsh, but it's because I am honest. Brutally so.

On ze gig at the National Tattoo Convention, go here and find out how it went.

Have a great weekend!
  • Stumble This
  • Fav This With Technorati
  • Add To Del.icio.us
  • Digg This
  • Add To Facebook
  • Add To Yahoo

0 observations: